- CA | Bakersfield Rescue Mission | www.bakersfieldrescuemission.org/ | Since 1951, the Bakersfield Rescue Mission's purpose is to provide an environment conducive to the physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of the people we serve. Our goal is to assist each of our residents and guests toward independent living.
- CA | Coachella Valley Rescue Mission | www.cvrm.org | Since 1971, Coachella Valley Rescue Mission has been an oasis, a place of refuge for the homeless and needy in our valley. We are a safe haven, a place of rest for the weary, and a place where daily physical and spiritual needs may be met.
- CA | Desert Classic Concours d'Elegance | www.desertconcours.com | The Desert Classic Concours d'Elegance is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, that produces a weekend of events involving classic cars. This event provides the opportunity to enjoy some of the finest and most unique cars in the world,
in the beautiful setting of Palm Springs, while at the same time raising money to benefit charity.
- CA | Rescue Mission Alliance | www.erescuemission.org | Continuum of Care meets the needs of the hungry, homeless and destitute throughout southern California since 1972. Real hope and changes in people’s lives are made by the Central Coast Rescue Mission, Rescue Mission Alliance, San Fernando Valley Rescue Mission, Ventura County Rescue Mission, and, Valley Food Bank.
- CO | Denver Rescue Mission | www.denverrescuemission.org/ | The Denver Rescue Mission is the oldest, full-service Christian charity in the Rocky Mountain region. Since 1892 the Denver Rescue Mission is changing lives in the name of Christ by meeting people at their physical and spiritual points of need, with the goal of returning them to society as productive, self-sufficient citizens.
- DE | Sunday Breakfast Mission | www.SundayBreakfastMission.org | Since January 1894, the Mission has gone way beyond “Sunday Breakfast” to reach out to children, mothers and men while providing peace for the soul.
- FL | Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance | www.ameliaconcours.org/ | Since 1995, the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance has donated a portion of its proceeds to several very deserving organizations in the Jacksonville/North Florida area. These organizations are renowned for their efforts and are a vital part of the fabric that makes up our community.
- FL | City Rescue Mission | http://www.crmjax.org/ | Since 1946, City Rescue Mission has offered 'soup, hope and salvation' as a faith-based, nonprofit organization that continues to offer food, clothing, shelter and emergency services and residential recovery programs to homeless men, women, and women with children in Jacksonville, Florida.
- FL | Love A Child, Inc. | www.loveachild.com | Love A Child, Inc. is a Christian humanitarian organization serving the needs of children in Haiti through schools, remote medical clinics, housing projects and feeding programs.
- FL | Miami Rescue Mission | www.caringplace.org | Serving the homeless and needy of South Florida since 1922.
- FL | Orlando Union Rescue Mission | www.ourm.org | Since 1948, our purpose is to bring to hungry, hurting and homeless to new life, new goals and a new future in Christ.
- IL | Corvair Preservation Foundation | www.corvair.org | The Corvair Preservation Foundation (CPF) was established in 1990 to preserve historically significant Corvair automobiles, artifacts and memorabilia, to educate the public about the merits and worthiness of the Corvair. An affiliate of the Corvair Society of America (CORSA), the CPF maintains its Corvair Museum within the Ypsilanti Automotive Heritage Collection, located near Detroit and the Corvair's home plant, Chevrolet Willow Run. The CPF's historic items include 1960 Corvair Super Monza which GM Styling VP Bill Mitchell had built for his daughter, the last Corvair off the line known to exist, cutaway Corvair power train exhibits built by Chevrolet, an experimental GM second-generation Corvair engine, and John Fitch's 1966 Corvair Sprint .
- IL | Home Sweet Home Ministries | www.hshministries.org | Since 1917, Home Sweet Home Ministries has been serving the homeless and hungry with Christ's love in Bloomington by providing case management and other supportive services to the homeless such as shelter, hot meals, clothing and tolietries, addiction recovery, and children's programming. We also offer educational and vocational training, counseling and weekly worship services. Our goal is to help people find independence and restore their hope.
- IL | Lotus Corps | www.lotuscorps.org | For over thirty years, Lotus Corps has been serving Lotus owners and enthusiasts in the Chicago area.
- IL | Rockford Rescue Mission | www.rockfordrescuemission.org | Since 1963, the Rockford Rescue Mission shares hope and help in Jesus' name to move people from homelessness and despair toward personal and spiritual wholeness.
- IL | South Side Mission | www.southsidemission.org | Peoria's oldest rescue ministry, serving the poor since 1925. The mission tells the Good News of Jesus Christ to the poor, and in His name to love, feed, house, clothe, and teach all those people He sends to us.
- IL | St. Jude League and Claretian Ministries | www.claretians.org | Claretian Ministries includes the Shrine of St. Jude. Your gifts of prayer and financial support allow the Claretians to serve those most in need in more than 60 countries. Claretian Ministries profoundly affect the lives of those they touch.
- IN | Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum | www.automobilemuseum.org/ | The Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum, a National Historic Landmark, opened on July 6, 1974. It inhabits the former Auburn Automobile Company’s national headquarters building, a place where history was made over 75 years ago! Many of the Auburn and Cord automobiles you see driving around Auburn each Labor Day weekend were designed and developed in this very building. MSNBC News named the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum one of the “Top Ten Gearhead Destinations in the United States.” It is easy for visitors to see why the museum has received such high national praise. This automotive mecca exhibits over 120 cars ranging from 1894 to 1999 and automotive displays on three floors. The museum has the greatest and most extensive collection of Auburn, Cord, and Duesenberg automobiles in the world, and features the largest exhibit of Duesenberg automobiles on public display in the world.
- MI | Collectors Foundation | www.collectorsfoundation.com | Collectors Foundation, funded by collector car and classic boat enthusiasts, uses a cooperative philanthropy approach to serve young people and promote the long-term interests of the collector car and boat hobbies.
- MI | Detroit Rescue Mission Ministries | www.drmm.org | Founded in 1909, The Detroit Rescue Mission Ministries has embarked upon its 100th year of continued service providing food, shelter and services to intervene where there homelessness and substance addiction exist. DRMM is a faith-based, non-profit organization, recognized by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) and has devoted a wealth of resources to meet the basic needs of humanity while motivating individuals to rebuild their lives, one life at a time.
- MI | Gilmore Automobile Museum | www.gilmorecarmuseum.org/ | The Gilmore Car Museum began in 1963 as the hobby of Donald S. Gilmore when his wife, Genevieve, gave him a 1920 Pierce-Arrow project-car for his birthday. This hobby soon grew into a collection of over 30 automobiles. Mr. Gilmore purchased 90 acres of farm property and had several historic barns dismantled piece by piece and moved to the site. It was Mr. Gilmore’s wife who suggested the idea of turning the collection into a museum where future generations could enjoy the restored cars for years to come. The Gilmores established a non-profit foundation, and opened the museum to the public July 31, 1966. The Gilmore has dedicated marque barns for Lincoln, Pierce-Arrow, Franklin, Ford Model A and Cadillac LaSalle within the collection.
- MI | Great Lakes Lotus Ltd. | www.greatlakeslotus.com | Great Lakes Lotus Club is a non-profit club for Lotus Enthusiasts. We are based in Southeast Michigan and serve as a rallying point for Lotus enthusiasts across the Great Lakes Region.
- NC | Durham Rescue Mission | www.durhamrescuemission.org | Since 1974, Rescue Mission Ministries d/b/a Durham Rescue Mission has offered 3 daily meals, hope and counseling in the Research Triangle.
- NC | Raleigh Rescue Mission | www.raleighrescue.org | Since 1961, Raleigh Rescue Mission has shared Christ’s love with countless people. Raleigh Rescue Mission has helped well over 700,000 individuals begin their journey toward lasting life change by meeting their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
- NC | Sid Roth's Messianic Vision | www.sidroth.org | In 1977 Sid started a ministry called “Messianic Vision” and a nationally syndicated radio broadcast by the same name. But the Messianic Vision is more than a ministry or a program; it is a desire to reach out with the good news of the Messiah, “to the Jew first” (Romans 1:16). This is not just God’s historical order for spreading the gospel, but also His eternal spiritual order. When we follow this “law of evangelism,” God opens a supernatural door to reach Gentiles as well. God’s heart is to reach all people. His strategy is “to the Jew first.”
- NC | Western Carolina Rescue Mission | www.westerncarolinarescue.org | Since 1972, Western Carolina Rescue Ministries have been faithfully serving the poor, homeless and addicted at 225 Patton Avenue in Asheville with rescue, recovery and restoration.
- NV | National Automobile Museum | www.automuseum.org/ | The mission of the National Automobile Museum (The Harrah Collection) is to collect and perserve the automobile for future generations with an emphasis on vehicles collected by William "Bill" Harrah, to tell the story of the automobile on American society, and to perpetuate Mr. Harrah's legacy. National Automobile Museum is a 501(c)3 nonprofit. The sole 1938 Phantom Corsair modeled by Automodello is in the National Automobile Museum's permanent collection.
- NY | New York City Rescue Mission | www.nycrescue.org | From Park Avenue to park bench, the City is a place of great wealth and poverty. For 135 years, New York City Rescue Mission has reached out to the homeless with emergency services of food, clothing, shelter, counseling and spiritual hope.
- OH | The City Mission | www.thecitymission.org | Since 1910, The City Mission has been providing help and hope to Cleveland’s homeless and hurting residents.
- OH | The Glenmoor Gathering of Significant Automobiles | www.glenmoorgathering.com | Since 1994, this annual concours d' elegance presents the finest automobiles accompanied by educational and hands-on sessions.
- OR | Portland Rescue Mission | www.pdxmission.org | Since 1949, the Portland Rescue Mission has had a tireless commitment to breaking the cycle of homelessness.
- PA | Antique Automobile Club of America | www.aaca.org | The AACA aim is the perpetuation of the pioneer days of automobiling by furthering the interest in and preserving of antique automobiles, and the promotion of sportsmanship and of good fellowship among all AACA members. AACA uses the term "automobile" in a comprehensive sense to include all self-propelled vehicles intended for passenger use (cars, race vehicles, trucks, fire vehicles, motorcycles, powered bicycles; and powered by gasoline, diesel, steam and electric).
- PA | Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum | www.simeonemuseum.org/ | The Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit whose mission is to educate the public on the beneficial effects of competition. Assembled by renowned neurosurgeon Dr. Frederick Simeone over a span of 50 years, the Museum contains over 60 of the rarest and most significant racing sports cars ever built. Not simply a display of racing cars, each car tells how the principles of evolution affect inanimate objects the same way it does living organisms. Competitive spirit gave birth to engineering advancements that everyone takes for granted today in the cars they drive.
- TX | Dallas Challenge | www.dallaschallenge.org/ | Turning lives around since 1984 by providing quality prevention, intervention, and outpatient substance abuse treatment services to over 8,000 youth from North Texas each year. Dallas Challenge helps youth stay in school, off drugs and alcohol and out of the criminal justice system.
- VA | Union Mission Ministries | www.unionmissionministries.org | Since 1892, Union Mission Ministries has expanded to nine different outreaches in three cities. From emergency shelters and substance abuse rehabilitation to a children’s summer camp, the ministry is dedicated to serving the least, the last, and the lost in the Norfolk and Virginia Beach region.
- WA | Seattle Union Gospel Mission | www.ugm.org | Our mission is to food, clothing, shelter, and spiritual guidance to homeless men, women and children in need.
- WI | Jewish Family Services | www.jfsmilw.org | Since 1867, Jewish Family Services has provided supportive services that strengthen families, children and individuals throughout the life cycle within the context of their unique needs and traditions.
- WI | Milwaukee Rescue Mission | www.milmission.org | Since 1893, in Milwaukee, when men or mothers with children need a hot meal, a warm, safe bed, or a place to put their lives back together, they come to the Milwaukee Rescue Mission.
- WI | The Milwaukee Masterpiece | www.milwaukeemasterpiece.org | The The Milwaukee Masterpiece is a full weekend of events with rare cars, motorcycles and unique people from around the world. Saturday's Club Day features local and regional clubs showcasing a variety of American and European vehicles. The Concours d'Elegance on Sunday honors history's most beautiful and rare cars and motorcycles.