A list of some of our favorite non-profit organizations.
- AZ | Phoenix Rescue Mission | www.phoenixrescuemission.org/ | Since 1952, the Phoenix Rescue Mission strives to end hunger and homelessness by transforming lives and mobilizing our community. The Mission continues to expand its shelter and recovery services to the homeless.
- BC | Union Gospel Mission, Vancouver Canada | www.ugm.ca | Since 1940, Union Gospel Mission is demonstrating the love of Christ, and is determined to transform communities by overcoming poverty, homelessness and addiction one life at a time.
- CA | Redwood Gospel Mission | www.srmission.org | Since beginning as a 14 bed shelter in 1963, the Mission now mobilizes the community to minister to the needy through a variety of homeless services, recovery programs, vocational training, jail ministries, outreach events, and thrift store within Sonoma County.
- CA | Rescue Mission Alliance | www.erescuemission.org | Continuum of Care meets the needs of the hungry, homeless and destitute throughout southern California since 1972. Real hope and changes in people’s lives are made by the Central Coast Rescue Mission, Rescue Mission Alliance, San Fernando Valley Rescue Mission, Ventura County Rescue Mission, and, Valley Food Bank.
- CO | Denver Rescue Mission | www.denverrescuemission.org/ | The Denver Rescue Mission is the oldest, full-service Christian charity in the Rocky Mountain region. Since 1892 the Denver Rescue Mission is changing lives in the name of Christ by meeting people at their physical and spiritual points of need, with the goal of returning them to society as productive, self-sufficient citizens.
- DC | Central Union Mission | www.missiondc.org | One life at a time since 1884, the Central Union Mission works to help transform the area's toughest rehabilitation cases, including drug addicts, gang members, criminal offenders, and the chronically homeless into productive members of society. Seven locations within metropolitan Washington DC have an extremely high success rate at helping individuals overcome addiction and homelessness, and achieve independent living.
- DE | Sunday Breakfast Mission | www.SundayBreakfastMission.org | Since January 1894, the Mission has gone way beyond “Sunday Breakfast” to reach out to children, mothers and men while providing peace for the soul.
- FL | Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance | www.ameliaconcours.org/ | Since 1995, the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance has donated a portion of its proceeds to several very deserving organizations in the Jacksonville/North Florida area. These organizations are renowned for their efforts and are a vital part of the fabric that makes up our community.
- FL | City Rescue Mission | http://www.crmjax.org/ | Since 1946, City Rescue Mission has offered 'soup, hope and salvation' as a faith-based, nonprofit organization that continues to offer food, clothing, shelter and emergency services and residential recovery programs to homeless men, women, and women with children in Jacksonville, Florida.
- FL | Love A Child, Inc. | www.loveachild.com | Love A Child, Inc. is a Christian humanitarian organization serving the needs of children in Haiti through schools, remote medical clinics, housing projects and feeding programs.
- FL | Miami Rescue Mission | www.caringplace.org | Serving the homeless and needy of South Florida since 1922.
- FL | Waterfront Rescue Mission | www.waterfrontmission.org | Since 1949, the Mission has been a place where those who have nothing left can find hope and experience. What began as a refuge for wayward fishermen has grown into a full-service network of 17 locations that provide faith-based rescue, recovery and career development programs to lift people out of homelessness, poverty and addiction.
- IL | Classic Car Club of America | www.classiccarclub.org | Since 1952, the Classic Car Club of America (CCCA) is about vintage automobiles and the pleasure of the sport. Members of the CCCA have been dedicated to the collection, preservation and enjoyment of the world’s finest cars. As in the beginning, automobiles manufactured during the Grand Classic Era® from 1919 to 1948 remain the primary focus of the club today. CCCA members have held Grand Classic car shows, enjoyed CARavans and published The Classic Car magazine.
- IL | Corvair Preservation Foundation | www.corvair.org | The Corvair Preservation Foundation (CPF) was established in 1990 to preserve historically significant Corvair automobiles, artifacts and memorabilia, to educate the public about the merits and worthiness of the Corvair. An affiliate of the Corvair Society of America (CORSA), the CPF maintains its Corvair Museum within the Ypsilanti Automotive Heritage Collection, located near Detroit and the Corvair's home plant, Chevrolet Willow Run. The CPF's historic items include 1960 Corvair Super Monza which GM Styling VP Bill Mitchell had built for his daughter, the last Corvair off the line known to exist, cutaway Corvair power train exhibits built by Chevrolet, an experimental GM second-generation Corvair engine, and John Fitch's 1966 Corvair Sprint .
- IL | Home Sweet Home Ministries | www.hshministries.org | Since 1917, Home Sweet Home Ministries has been serving the homeless and hungry with Christ's love in Bloomington by providing case management and other supportive services to the homeless such as shelter, hot meals, clothing and tolietries, addiction recovery, and children's programming. We also offer educational and vocational training, counseling and weekly worship services. Our goal is to help people find independence and restore their hope.
- IL | Lotus Corps | www.lotuscorps.org | For over thirty years, Lotus Corps has been serving Lotus owners and enthusiasts in the Chicago area.
- IL | Rockford Rescue Mission | www.rockfordrescuemission.org | Since 1963, the Rockford Rescue Mission shares hope and help in Jesus' name to move people from homelessness and despair toward personal and spiritual wholeness.
- IL | South Side Mission | www.southsidemission.org | Peoria's oldest rescue ministry, serving the poor since 1925. The mission tells the Good News of Jesus Christ to the poor, and in His name to love, feed, house, clothe, and teach all those people He sends to us.
- IL | St. Jude League and Claretian Ministries | www.claretians.org | Claretian Ministries includes the Shrine of St. Jude. Your gifts of prayer and financial support allow the Claretians to serve those most in need in more than 60 countries. Claretian Ministries profoundly affect the lives of those they touch.
- IN | Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum | www.automobilemuseum.org/ | The Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum, a National Historic Landmark, opened on July 6, 1974. It inhabits the former Auburn Automobile Company’s national headquarters building, a place where history was made over 75 years ago! Many of the Auburn and Cord automobiles you see driving around Auburn each Labor Day weekend were designed and developed in this very building. MSNBC News named the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum one of the “Top Ten Gearhead Destinations in the United States.” It is easy for visitors to see why the museum has received such high national praise. This automotive mecca exhibits over 120 cars ranging from 1894 to 1999 and automotive displays on three floors. The museum has the greatest and most extensive collection of Auburn, Cord, and Duesenberg automobiles in the world, and features the largest exhibit of Duesenberg automobiles on public display in the world.
- MI | Collectors Foundation | www.collectorsfoundation.com | Collectors Foundation, funded by collector car and classic boat enthusiasts, uses a cooperative philanthropy approach to serve young people and promote the long-term interests of the collector car and boat hobbies.
- MI | Concours d' Elegance of America at St. Johns Inn in Plymouth | www.concoursusa.org | World-class exhibition of Classic, rare, and magnificent automobiles. The Concours d’Elegance of America has a distinguished history of showing some of the most fascinating, beautiful and unique vehicles from different eras – every auto enthusiast can find something to love.
- MI | The Henry Ford | www.thehenryford.org | It began as a simple yet bold idea to document the genius of ordinary people by recognizing and preserving the objects they used in the course of their everyday lives. It grew into the ultimate place to explore what Americans past and present have imagined and invented — a remarkable destination that brings American ideas and innovations to life. The sheer scope and design of The Henry Ford museum is as grand as the vision that inspired it. It’s impossible not to feel a sense of awe as your mind adjusts to a different sense of scale — more vast, more expansive and more diverse— by far— than anything you'll encounter in everyday life. The sweeping, single-floor space with its soaring ceilings covers nine acres dedicated to showcasing the finest collection of its kind ever assembled
- MI | Gilmore Automobile Museum | www.gilmorecarmuseum.org/ | The Gilmore Car Museum began in 1963 as the hobby of Donald S. Gilmore when his wife, Genevieve, gave him a 1920 Pierce-Arrow project-car for his birthday. This hobby soon grew into a collection of over 30 automobiles. Mr. Gilmore purchased 90 acres of farm property and had several historic barns dismantled piece by piece and moved to the site. It was Mr. Gilmore’s wife who suggested the idea of turning the collection into a museum where future generations could enjoy the restored cars for years to come. The Gilmores established a non-profit foundation, and opened the museum to the public July 31, 1966. The Gilmore has dedicated marque barns for Lincoln, Pierce-Arrow, Franklin, Ford Model A and Cadillac LaSalle within the collection.
- MI | Mel Trotter Ministries | www.meltrotter.org | Since 1900, Mel Trotter Ministries exists to demonstrate the compassion of Jesus Christ toward the hungry, homeless and hurting of the greater Grand Rapids area.
- MN | Lincoln and Continental Owners Club | www.lcoc.org | The Lincoln and Continental Owners Club is dedicated to the preservation and restoration of all Lincolns, Lincoln Continentals, and Continentals.
- NC | Raleigh Rescue Mission | www.raleighrescue.org | Since 1961, Raleigh Rescue Mission has shared Christ’s love with countless people. Raleigh Rescue Mission has helped well over 700,000 individuals begin their journey toward lasting life change by meeting their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
- NC | Western Carolina Rescue Mission | www.westerncarolinarescue.org | Since 1972, Western Carolina Rescue Ministries have been faithfully serving the poor, homeless and addicted at 225 Patton Avenue in Asheville with rescue, recovery and restoration.
- NY | New York City Rescue Mission | www.nycrescue.org | From Park Avenue to park bench, the City is a place of great wealth and poverty. For 135 years, New York City Rescue Mission has reached out to the homeless with emergency services of food, clothing, shelter, counseling and spiritual hope.
- NY | Rescue Mission | www.rescuemissionalliance.org | Since 1887, the Rescue Mission has served people in need in Central New York. Today, the Rescue Mission provides programs to end hunger and homelessness in Syracuse, Auburn, Binghamton and Ithaca.
- OH | The City Mission | www.thecitymission.org | Since 1910, The City Mission has been providing help and hope to Cleveland’s homeless and hurting residents.
- OH | Kaiser Frazer Owners Club International | www.kfclub.com | Since 1959, the Kaiser Frazer Owners Club was organized with the idea to share technical knowledge and interest in K-F produced vehicles. An organization was then built around this concept for the benefit of those who own or are interested in Kaiser Frazer including Kaiser Darrin automobiles and their history.
- OR | Portland Rescue Mission | www.pdxmission.org | Since 1949, the Portland Rescue Mission has had a tireless commitment to breaking the cycle of homelessness.
- OR | Union Gospel Mission | www.ugmportland.org | Since 1928, Union Gospel Mission has been serving the homeless, the hopeless and those in need consistently. Today, Union Gospel Mission is dedicated to “Feeding the hungry, restoring the addict, and loving our neighbor.”
- PA | Antique Automobile Club of America | www.aaca.org | The AACA aim is the perpetuation of the pioneer days of automobiling by furthering the interest in and preserving of antique automobiles, and the promotion of sportsmanship and of good fellowship among all AACA members. AACA uses the term "automobile" in a comprehensive sense to include all self-propelled vehicles intended for passenger use.
- PA | Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum | www.simeonemuseum.org/ | The Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit whose mission is to educate the public on the beneficial effects of competition. Assembled by renowned neurosurgeon Dr. Frederick Simeone over a span of 50 years, the Museum contains over 60 of the rarest and most significant racing sports cars ever built. Not simply a display of racing cars, each car tells how the principles of evolution affect inanimate objects the same way it does living organisms. Competitive spirit gave birth to engineering advancements that everyone takes for granted today in the cars they drive.
- TX | Dallas Challenge | www.dallaschallenge.org/ | Turning lives around since 1984 by providing quality prevention, intervention, and outpatient substance abuse treatment services to over 8,000 youth from North Texas each year. Dallas Challenge helps youth stay in school, off drugs and alcohol and out of the criminal justice system.
- TX | Union Gospel Mission of Tarrant County | www.ugm-tc.org/ | Since 1888, UGM-TC has been offering programs for homeless individuals to maximize their potential by developing the skills needed to become independent, productive community members. In October 2017, UGM served as the story backdrop and movie basis for Same Kind of Different As Me.
- VA | Union Mission Ministries | www.unionmissionministries.org | Since 1892, Union Mission Ministries has expanded to nine different outreaches in three cities. From emergency shelters and substance abuse rehabilitation to a children’s summer camp, the ministry is dedicated to serving the least, the last, and the lost in the Norfolk and Virginia Beach region.